Wrap and Turn pinged me with this one, but if she’d read back farther, she’d realize I’ve done it before! Oh, well, I’m a sucker, I’ll do it again.
The rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven other people and list their names on your blog. Then you leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
1. My middle name is Jean. My mother’s middle name is Jean. My sister-in-law’s middle name is Jean. I seem to be in the “Jean” Burmuda-esque triangle.
2. My children were both born in the evening, and their birth times are opposite. Colten was born at 7:45 pm, Kevin was born at 5:47 pm.
3. My middle toe on both feet are longer than my second toes.
4. I can catch salimanders with the best of them. Yes, I put them back in their habitat when I’m done.
5. I’ve never seen lightning bugs.
6. My fingers are bent in funky ways from playing C flute from 5th grade to my second year in college. It’s not terribly noticable, but they are.
7. I love lentle soup, but can’t stand split-pea. This drives my mother nuts, she can’t understand how I can like one and not the other.
I know I’m supposed to ping 7 people, but almost everyone I know has done this meme already!
Here’s my shortened list:
Ok, go forth and meme!