1. You have permanent lego impressions on your feet from trying to walk to the bathroom.
2. Your bathroom hand towel is a semi-permanent shade of mud.
3. It’s not odd to find a matchbox car that has made it through the washer and dryer.
4. “Get off your brother” is the most common phrase used in the house.
5. The kid movie collection is coming precariously close to edging out your big people movie collection.
And the saddest sign that you have children: the untimely demise of the black sheep tape measurer that Micheala, my wonderful SP, sent me. The boys have played with both tape measurers before without harm, but evidently tonight was the night that they got a little too rambunctious and now my little baa-baa-black-sheep doesn’t retract anymore. No more boys with sheepy tape measurers.